The Potential for The 100Hours
- Extraordinary feedback from Participants
- Enthusiastic reception at the Commonwealth Heads of State SP, leading to invitation to develop The 100Hours at CIDA University in South Africa
- Founding signatory to EU Peace and Wellbeing Compact
- Invited to develop The 100Hours for UNESCO’s UK based schools’ network, giving access to its 9,000 schools in 180 countries world wide.
- Invited to develop The 100Hours for Sahara Corporation’s new nationwide network of 200+ schools in India, and to present at the inaugural televised “Education Oscars” in India.
- Invited by the government of Sri Lanka to explore development of The 100Hours in its schools nationwide
0 Comments ON " The Potential for The 100Hours "