What approaches have been tried in the past?
- Standardised testing to raise educational standards
- Attempts to relate education to our societal challenges e.g incorporating environmental issues into the curriculum.
- Online education, the best of which is represented by the Khan Academy and others
But, past efforts have mostly lacked:
• addressing root causes of behaviour in peoples’ hearts and minds
• access to transformational technologies that impact those root causes in positive ways
• the benefit of mission-specific Global Network of Networks now possible using new technologies and platforms